Thursday, May 14, 2009

Maeli's 3!!!...

For Maeli's third birthday, we decided to go to the zoo.  The kids had so much fun looking at all the animals.  We ended up buying a family pass to the zoo, so we'll be going there a lot this summer!  One of my favorite parts of the day was when we were looking at the orangutans.  There was a mother in the exhibit with her baby.  The baby kept climbing the ropes & doing flips, so we were just standing there watching & Kenny says, "I'm getting too bored of staring at the baby monkey".  Yes, I'm glad my 5 year old knows how to appreciate things.=)


After the zoo, we stopped at Chuck-E-Cheese's for some dinner & birthday cake.  Maeli picked a Barbie cake.  Kenny gave her a Barbie for her birthday & the money that grandma & grandpa Howard gave her, went towards a Barbie Jeep!  Overall, Kenny & Maeli were both spoiled rotten all day, so we'll consider it a birthday success.  Too bad Sadie was stuck in her stroller most of the day...not many pictures of her.=(  Bad mom...

2 comments:

The Greathouse Family said...

i know that I already commented on all of your pictures on facebook, but, it looks like so much fun and I'm sorry that I haven't sent a b-day gift for Maeli yet. I will probably bring one up when I come in July. I'm an awesome aunt!

Alison Heiner said...

Looks like a lot of fun. I can't believe she is three. She is so big. We miss you guys already. You have to come visit.