Friday, October 31, 2008

Our Halloween Festivities...

At the beginning of the month, Kenny's preschool went on a field trip to a local pumpkin patch. It was a lot of fun for the kids. They got to go on a hayride & pick a pumpkin to take home. There were also fun rides & slides set up for the kids to play on. It was tough getting Kenny to the car. I wish we could have stayed longer, but Ken had to go to work.

Our ward had a trunk-or-treat last week. There were so many people there. We only had enough candy for about a third of the kids who showed up. By the time we had finished trick-or-treating at all the cars, the kids were having a hard time carrying their buckets.
We also went with a couple of cute little monkeys to their trunk-or-treat a couple of nights ago. Our kids think Halloween lasts for weeks...at least we get good use out of their costumes...plus, their mommy loooooves candy!

1 comment:

The Greathouse Family said...

Beth, you look HOT! I am so jealous! I'd kill off half our family to look like that- you know which ones... okay, I wouldn't really kill anyone. But I would like to be your size. Do you think if I lose weight, I will grow a few inches? Maybe my weight is holding me down. Then I could wear all your cute jeans. Or, maybe I could just ask you where you got yours and buy my own. I just don't know what I'd do! It's a mystery that I'll have to wait and see what I'll do. Anyway, this comment is supposed to be about you.... you're awesome!